Improved cash flow – When you receive payment for services at the time they’re rendered, there’s more cash available to sustain and grow your practice.
Reduced billing costs – When charges are paid up front, your staff isn’t tied up creating, mailing and following up on invoices.
- Reduced labor costs for your practice
- Reduced billing costs including postage
- More flexibility for your patients to pay you faster
- Improved patient satisfaction
- No software to buy
You can focus on providing the care your patients deserve.
Your customers sign in to a custom designed site, view and pay their invoice. Paper invoice recipients may also sign in to view and pay online.
Zero Changes to the Way You Process Billing
- You do not need to make modifications to your invoice
- No software fees
- No Special Licenses
- Nothing to buy